Terms and conditions:
* Submission Limit: Each participant is allowed to submit only one photograph. Multiple entries will be rejected.
* Originality: The photograph submitted must be captured and owned by the participant. Plagiarized or copyrighted images will not be accepted.
* Orientation: Both horizontal and vertical photographs are eligible for submission.
* Camera and Resolution: Images taken with any camera are eligible for the contest, as long as they have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
* Subject Line and File Naming: When submitting the entry via email to email@example.com, mark the subject of the email as “World Photography Day Contest 2023.” Rename your file with your name.
* Contact Information: Ensure that you include your complete address and mobile number in the email.
* Submission Deadline: Submit your photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th August 2023.
* 1st Prize: 5,000 INR
* 2nd Prize: 3,000 INR
* 3rd Prize: 2,000 INR
Please make sure to carefully read and comply with all the terms and conditions before submitting your entry. Good luck with the contest!